Here are all the awesome features you get:
Domain Forwarding and Masking
Allows you point any domain name you own to your website — then, when someone enters that domain name into a browser they will be taken to your website.
Prevention of accidental — or malicious — transfers of unauthorized domain ownership, and redirecting of your nameservers.
Total DNS Control
Have Full control of you domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your hosted email, FTP, multiple sub-domains and website locations — all from a single control panel.
Change of Registration
Reassign ownership of your domain name (fee requirement) or update and change the contacts associated with your domain.
Receive the status of your domain with monitoring. Be instantly alerted when there’s been a change or if we detect suspicious activity.
Complete the following steps before getting started with your current registrar:
- Request the Unlock of the domain name.
- Get the Authorization Code ( EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify the admin contact information is correct.
- This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the admin email address. (With .au domains, all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Remove Protected Registration or Private Registration on the account.